khushi and mahi jain STORY

                                            💔 ((BROKEN HEART STORY KHUSHI AND 

     MAHI JAIN ))💔    

💔(My name is Khushi, I am from Agra, Uttar Pradesh)💔



I am 20 years old and my figure is 0 and I am fair looking 👉(and very hot)👈 too , I used to go to college and then I liked a boy named Abhi very much and he started liking me very much, then one day Abhi proposed me and I also told him that I love you, I was very happy that day. Was. , And then both of us went to watch a movie at seven o'clock, we both had a lot of fun and we both started talking till two-three in the night and we were very happy in our life. Our relationship progressed slowly for two years and then one day something bad happened. Although both of our families came to know about it, we still did not stop talking to each other, then we used to talk after two-three days because my family had taken my phone and now their house It is 20 km away from my house. , The thing was that we both were not able to talk to each other often, then when exams came we could not talk at all, I missed him a lot, I tried very hard. I tried to talk to him but couldn't make it, so I talked to his friends. I also told her many times that I should talk to her immediately but all my efforts were not successful, then one day I got a call from Abhi and he had decided to stay away from me, I felt very sad that day and I was very sad. Was worried. Downhearted. Was concerned. Disappointed. Cried. that day.   >>  Click here 👉(khushi site)👈

                  💓 ((happy life khushi and mahi jain))💓



Then one of my friends came to know about my condition. Her name is 👉(Mahi Jain)👈. He asked me to come to Gurugram. Then I came to Gurugram to my friend Mahi Jain, I had fun in metro and many places in Gurugram and now I am very happy and now I am looking for one to buy it and I do body massage on Mahi Jain site Was. There is a center there and many girls work in my house also. If you are interested then you can also make friends with them. To befriend her go to Mahi Jain site and click on Khushi Naad Mahi Jain here. If you want, there should be a boy who can keep me very happy and I can go to his movies and also go to hotels and he can keep me very happy. If there is such a boy then visit our site Khushi  and Mahi Jain. >>> Click here  👉(khushi )👈  Click here >>>> 👉(mahi jain)  👈


💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓



  Cilick here  my another website -->>> 👉 (khushi site)👈


Share on Google Plus

About ponam

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment