titile kriti life story

                                                   💓(  kriti ) 💓

Hello, my name is 👉(Kriti Sharma),👈 I am from Jaipur, I had to come to 👉(Gurugram Sector 29)👈 for a job, I am very happy with my job, I work on Mahi Jain site and I am very hot looking and my. I am 21 years old and I like to work, but I am from a very poor family and I don't have any friends with whom I can have fun. I like to travel. And I am very alone in this

                                   💝(Gurugram sector 29)💝.

 I am also looking for a partner who can stay with me, support me, understand my feelings and share his feelings with me. Please support me in my work. Along with Jove, I also love to travel. But what should I do, I am alone, I don't have any friends, I hope some boy will be my good friend who will support me and also like me. I would 👉(love to have a boy)👈 as my best friend and hang out with him. I can deeply appreciate the time I spend with him and I want my partner to help me in my job and who listens to me and understands my needs and fulfills my needs. And in every way. And whoever became my friend, I kept him very happy. If you want to talk to me or want to make friends then you can visit

                               💝 ( Kriti Mahi Jain Sa site.) 💝

If you are from 👉(Gurugram Sector 29)👈 or Gurugram then Mahi Jain is my girlfriend. If you are from Gurugram please contact us once and I will be very happy if I visit your seven movie or hotel, visit our site (Kriti) and (Mahi Jain Gurugram.)



Cilick here  my another website -->>> 👉   Kriti  Sharma site 

Share on Google Plus

About ponam

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment